Friday, December 27, 2013

I never need a lot...

I never need a lot.

A person to share my smiles.
A person to believe that I am good human being.
A person that glow in the dark.
A person that could not leave me.
A person to understand.
A person that would not lose the way.
A person that will not go in the arm of another.
A person that will not grow older.
A person that will hold on me.
A person who understands the music in the silence.
A person that sees other dimensions.
A person that can transforms into spacewalker.
A person that can fight with my mess.
A person that can suffer like clown.
A person that is not afraid of the end.
A person that will break through the class. And break it in thousands pieces.
A person that will speak with me.
A person that will not change his mind when look me in the eyes.
A person that will make love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment