Sunday, August 12, 2012

2 weeks in Morocco are not enough




Tanger

Fes
Tanger


Sahara desert


Ready for a camel ride?

Sahara desert

Nomadic tribes living in the desert

Sinset in the desert- beauty beyond words


Merzouga
The desert is like the ocean or the sea for me. It brings the feeling of freedom and just sitting around and watch it you understand that there is something bigger that you, than your small world, something that words can not reach. In this moments I feel so connected with the universe and every living part of it. Everyone should once in a life try to dive in the warm arm of the desert. And moreover to be so far from your home alone is so powerful sensation, now I know that I am strong enough to fight the battles in life.  Because I already won the biggest battle -this with my self. Battle for the life! 

1 comment: